We have taken the decision to only host one group at a time, this can be a family of 4 (or more) or two couples who holiday together or friends travelling. We will not host guests who are not known to each other. We also have a buffer day between groups to ensure we have time to clean and sanitise effectively.
We believe that this is probably the most affordable private 4 day complete package in Iceland, except hostel and 40+ seater buses, but then that’s not you!
Example; TUI, the German tour company, offer a trip for £450 per person, NO dinner, Only 1 tour + Northern Lights. Of course includes flights. But how will they transport you in Iceland? In a big bus!
We are a small family business, trying to pass on affordable holidays yet provide a living for ourselves. We set out to not penalise single travellers but economics of scale will always favour a group.
Mindful of the rising costs for every family we have strived to keep our costs down and thus help you escape after a very testing few years for us all.
Prices below are for any 4 nights (no discount for reduced nights)
See and experience Iceland the way we see it.
- Travel with an experienced driver guide
- Visit some iconic sites – of course
- Visit a Hot Pool or rural swimming pool
- Try locally produced food
- Experience the Highlands, weather permitting
- Have a guide drive you and inform you
- Return to a home cooked meal
- Relax in the hot tub
Read our Reviews on Trip Advisor, Booking.com, FreetoBook, not one is negative!
4 night package
Though we have a range of day tours to offer, we are delighted to develop a tour for your needs and of course the tours can be taken in any order or left to suit the weather.. (PS the weather can dictate what we can safely offer).
Don’t worry, we can be flexible, email and discuss what you are after, then decide if we offer the best choice and value.
The package works well for a family or two couples or friends travelling together.
A family with younger children should email us, outlining their age, physical abilities and eating requirements. We can then offer a family package and price based on your family!
Our best package is 4 nights and includes;
- 1 iconic site tour or waterfall tour (Golden Circle)
- 2 other tours – (you can choose or let the weather decide)
- Travel to and from Reykjavik city on one day
- Dinner on 2 evenings
- Airport collection and return
- Bed and Breakfast (4 nights)
- Use of Hot tub
- (If you like a beverage in the evening then, pick up your wine or beer from duty free at airport arrival hall)
For tour options see our Tour Page Link to our tours
Prices are for two persons sharing the same room and arriving/departing on the same flight. Single occupancy packages can be arranged please email, prices are a little less.
PRICES FOR 2023
4 day package 159000 ISK [900 GBP] for 2 persons inclusive of taxes
Extra 86000 ISK [500 GBP] for 2 others arriving on same flight.
Caveat – small print!
- Prices may have to change if government changes taxation or introduces new regulations etc)
- Weather or seismic conditions may control what tours we can offer but alternatives will be discussed with you.
- Packages prices only apply if booked directly with us via email or FreetoBook (our on-line booking system). Bookings via other agencies will carry an additional fee equal to their commission
- A 10% deposit is required after the package is discussed and booked. This is refundable if 2 months (60 days) notice is given, Otherwise the deposit is refunded less 50 Euro
- Payment can be by bank transfer and can be in stage payments, we will send you an email every month with your payment reminder and balance.
- We do NOT take credit cards but you can use your card with PayPal
- You can use PayPal but the transfer fee is at your expense, use firstname.lastname@example.org
- We need to be told of ANY food or diet related issue, before arrival. We can cater for almost any diet – we just need advance warning.
- We need your flight details to arrange airport transfer.
- The tours may include walking, so may not be suitable for those who are less able. (let us know, email us to discuss we can arrange alternative itineraries)
- Some day tours maybe with Gateway to Iceland, no other company.
- These tours can include numerous walks if you wish, so bring appropriate foot wear and walking clothes should be worn. Bring waterproof outer clothes. Swim suit and spare socks and light shoes will allow you to enjoy the day. We reserve the right to refuse to take you on some walking sections of the tour if the guide believes your clothing or footwear is not suitable. The remainder of the tour will proceed but there would be no refund.