Health Security – the COVID 19 thing.
We have taken the decision to only host one group at a time, this can be a family of 4 (or more) or two couples who holiday together or friends travelling. We will not host guests who are not known to each other. We also have a buffer day between groups to ensure we have time to clean and sanitise for your and our safety.
See and experience Iceland the way we see it.
- Travel with an experienced driver guide
- Visit some iconic sites – of course
- Visit a Hot Pool or rural swimming pool
- Try locally produced food
- Experience the winter Highlands, weather permitting
- Have a guide drive you and inform you
- Return to a home cooked meal
- Relax in the hot tub
- Maybe walk with a guide to view the volcano, it is an extreme walk!
In these Covid-19 times we are offering private tours with Ian as a driver guide in our Discovery or Defender 110. You don’t have to worry about who else is in the group and you can control the pace of the tour. This is a great value quality package, designed after decades of hospitality experience and years of Icelandic tour guiding. Read our Reviews on Trip Advisor, Booking.com, FreetoBook, not one is negative!
Choice of a 3 or 5 night package
Though we have a range of day tours to offer, we are delighted to develop a tour for your needs and of course the tours can be taken in any order or left to suit the weather.. (PS the weather can dictate what we can safely offer).
Don’t worry, we can be flexible, email and discuss what you are after, then decide if we offer the best choice and value.
These packages work well for a family or two couples or friends travelling together.
A family with younger children should email us, outlining their age, physical abilities and eating requirements. We can then offer a family package and price based on your family!
Our smallest package is 3 nights the most popular is 5 nights and they include;
- 1 iconic site tour or waterfall tour (lunch not included)
- 1 other tour – (5 day package has 3 tours)
- Travel to and from Reykjavik city on one day
- Dinner on 1 evening (5 day package has 2 dinners)
- Airport collection and return
- Bed and Breakfast (3 or 5 nights)
- Use of Hot tub
- (If you wish, pick up your wine or beer from duty free at airport arrival hall)
For tour options see our Tour Page Link to our tours
Prices are for two persons sharing the same room and arriving/departing on the same flight. Single occupancy packages can be arranged please email, prices are a little less.
PRICES REDUCED FOR 2021
3 day package 123000 ISK [680 GBP] for 2 persons inclusive of taxes
5 day package 176000 ISK [980 GBP] for 2 persons inclusive of taxes
Add 2 more persons for just 20000 isk per night (same package – but same flight)
Caveat – small print!
- Prices may have to change if government changes taxation or introduces new regulations etc)
- Weather or seismic conditions may control what tours we can offer but alternatives will be discussed with you.
- Packages prices only apply if booked directly with us via email or FreetoBook (our on-line booking system). Bookings via other agencies will carry an additional fee equal to their commission
- A 10% deposit is required after the package is discussed and booked. This is refundable if 2 months (60 days) notice is given, Otherwise the deposit is refunded less 50 Euro
- Payment can be by bank transfer and can be in stage payments, we will send you an email every month with your payment reminder and balance.
- We do NOT take credit cards but you can use your card with PayPal
- You can use PayPal but the transfer fee is at your expense, use email@example.com
- We need to be told of ANY food or diet related issue, before arrival. We can cater for almost any diet – we just need advance warning.
- We need your flight details to arrange airport transfer.
- The tours may include walking, so may not be suitable for those who are less able. (let us know, email us to discuss we can arrange alternative itineraries)
- These tours can include numerous walks if you wish, so bring appropriate foot wear and walking clothes should be worn. Bring waterproof outer clothes. Swim suit and spare socks and light shoes will allow you to enjoy the day. We reserve the right to refuse to take you on some walking sections of the tour if the guide believes your clothing or footwear is not suitable. The remainder of the tour will proceed but there would be no refund.