Health Security – the COVID 19 thing.
We have taken the decision to only host one group at a time, this can be a family of 4 (or more) or two couples who holiday together or friends travelling. We will not host guests who are not known to each other. We also have a buffer day between groups to ensure we have time to clean and sanitize for yours and our safety.
This is probably the most affordable private 3 or 4 day complete package in Iceland, except hostel and 40+ seater buses, but then that’s not you!
TUI, the German tour company, offer a trip for £450 per person, NO dinner, Only 1 tour + Northern Lights. Of course includes flights. But how will they transport you? In a big bus!
We are a small family business, trying to pass on affordable holidays yet provide a living for us. We set out to not penalise single travellers but economics of scale will always favour a group.
We introduced a minimum stay of 2 days and this year we have managed to reduce our rates again this winter to help you escape after a very testing year for us all.
Prices below are for any 4 nights (no discount for reduced nights).
- 500 GBP for a single person (twin room as single occupancy)
- 900 GBP for 2 sharing a room (twin or double room)
- 1700 GBP Family of 4 or two couples over the same period and same flights
- 4 nights bed and breakfast
- 2 evening meals, 2 course dinner plus coffee.
- Airport pick up and return, one way we endeavour to include a scenic tour of hot springs.
- Reykjavik transport assistance
- Northern Light hunting if not seen at guest house
- Golden Circle tour includes Secret Lagoon can be included.
- Choice of 2 extra day tours
- Tours are supplied on a private basis, in our Discovery or modified 110. This provides you with the added safety of travelling with your known group.
- NOTE Please see our COVID page if you have any concerns and please just ask us to clarify or ask if we could do something in addition.
Limitations and restrictions
- Euro prices may change, but NOT if you paid a deposit, we will honour your booking day’s rate.
We don’t control the weather so we can not offer refunds if the package is affected by adverse weather. But we do everything we can to add in some reward.
Use of our hot tub may be available
- We can cater for any diet, no extra cost,BUT we must be advised in advance
- Flight times and number must be sent to us for airport pick-up
- Above prices apply to payment by cash in GBP, Euro or ISK by Bank Transfer please ask for details. Payment by card is plus 3% bank card handling fee
- Deposit required, if 2+ months ahead 50 Euro, 1+ month ahead 100 euro, same month full payment.
- Cancellation, 2+months full refund, 4+ weeks full refund less 50 Euro, same month – full refund less 100 Euro
- Bookings must be made by direct email or through our website. A different more expensive rate applies to Booking.com bookings, to cover their commission.
- Tours will be with our transport
- Availability December 2020, (not Christmas and New Year see availability on booking site) January 2021, February 2021, March 2021 (Not weekends – already booked!)
- Please check our website for booking calendar, some weekends are pre booked.
Similar packages are available, Northern Light hunting is simply left out. Enjoy a walk right from our guest house.
- Use our web site booking engine Booking
- Just email us and let us do it for you firstname.lastname@example.org
- Iceland weather for Aurora forecasting http://en.vedur.is/weather/forecasts/aurora/
- Secret Lagoon Secret Lagoon
- Tour company – GTIce www.gtice.is
- Information about Iceland Iceland.is
- Information about Reykjavik www.visitreykjavik.is
- English language paper Grapevine