- 550 Euro for a single person (twin room as single occupancy)
- 1000 Euro for 2 sharing a room (twin or double room)
- 1800 Euro Family of 4 or two couples over the same period and same flights
- 3 nights bed and breakfast
- 2 evening meals, 3 course dinner plus coffee/tea
- Airport pick up and return
- Northern Light hunting if not seen at guest house
- Scenic Tour finishing at the Secret Lagoon
- Reykjavik transport assistance
- 10% discount on any GTice tour
Limitations and restrictions
- Euro prices may change, but NOT if you paid a deposit, we will honour your booking
We don’t control the weather so we can not offer refunds if the package is affected by adverse weather.
Use of hot tub may be available
- We can cater for any diet, no extra cost,BUT we mustbe advised in advance
- Flight times and number must be sent to us for airport pick-up
- Above prices apply to payment by cash in GBP, Euro or ISK by Bank Transfer please ask for details. Payment by card is plus 2% bank card handling fee
- Deposit required, if 2+ months ahead 50 Euro, 1+ month ahead 100 euro, same month full payment.
- Cancellation, 2+months full refund, 4+ weeks full refund less 50 Euro, same month – full refund less 100 Euro
- Bookings must be made by direct email or through our website. A different more expensive rate applies to Booking.com bookings, to cover their commission.
- Tours maybe with our transport or with GTIce, this is at our discretion.
- Availability, November 2017, December 2017 , January 2018, February 2018, March 2018 (not Christmas and New Year see availability on booking site)
- Please check our website for booking calendar, some weekends are pre booked.
Similar packages are available, Northern Light hunting is replaced with a second tour day tour (supplement addition) or free transport to the city or Blue Lagoon. Why not contact us.
- Use our web site booking engine Booking
- Just email us and let us do it for you firstname.lastname@example.org
- Iceland weather for Aurora forecasting http://en.vedur.is/weather/forecasts/aurora/
- Secret Lagoon Secret Lagoon
- Gateway to Iceland tour company – GTIce www.gtice.is
- Information about Iceland Iceland.is
- Information about Reykjavik www.visitreykjavik.is
- English language paper Grapevine