See and experience Iceland the way we see it.
- Travel less driven roads,
- Visit some iconic sites – of course
- Visit a Hot Pool or rural swimming pool
- Try locally produced food
- Drive on some Mountain Tracks
- Take a few short hikes
- Explore some of the oddities of Iceland’s history
- Have a guide drive you and inform you
- Return to a home cooked meal
- Relax in the hot tub
We work in conjunction with Gateway to Iceland (GTIce) so some tours in the package may be provided by them but most are provided directly by ourselves. We are not offering this as a cheap holiday, this is a quality package, designed after decades of hospitality experience and years of Icelandic tour guiding. Read our Reviews on Trip Advisor, Booking.com, FreetoBook, not one is negative!
Choice of a 3 or 5 night package
Though we have a range of day tours to offer, we are delighted to develop a tour for your needs and of course the tours can be taken in any order or left to suit the weather when you are here. (PS the weather can dictate what we can safely offer).
Don’t worry, we can be flexible, email and discuss what you are after, then decide if we offer the best choice and value.
These packages work well for a family or two couples or friends travelling together.
A family with younger children should email us, outlining their age, physical abilities and eating requirements. We can then offer a family package and price based on your family!
Our smallest package is 3 nights the most popular is 5 nights and they include;
- 1 iconic site tour or waterfall tour (lunch not included and maybe with GTIce)
- 1 other tour – lunch included (5 day package has 3 tours) with Private Driver Guide
- Travel to and from Reykjavik city on one day
- Dinner on 2 evenings (5 day package has 3 dinners)
- Airport collection and return
- Bed and Breakfast (3 or 5 nights)
- Use of Hot tub (may be shared with 2 others)
- (If you wish, pick up your wine or beer from duty free at airport arrival hall)
For tour options see our Tour Page Link to our tours
Prices are for two persons sharing the same room and arriving/departing on the same flight. Single occupancy packages can be arranged please email, prices are a little less.
3 day package 1755 Euro for 2 persons inclusive of taxes
5 day package 3555 Euro for 2 persons inclusive of taxes
Discount if a party of 4 book, 500 Euro on a 3 day package, 800 on 5 day package
Discount is in total – Not per person
Caveat – small print!
- Prices may have to change if government changes taxation or introduces new regulations etc)
- Weather or seismic conditions may control what tours we can offer but alternatives will be discussed with you.
- Packages prices only apply if booked directly with us via email or FreetoBook (our on-line booking system). Bookings via other agencies will carry an additional fee equal to their commission
- A 10% deposit is required after the package is discussed and booked. This is refundable if 2 months (60 days) notice is given, Otherwise the deposit is non refundable.
- Payment by bank transfer and can be in stage payments, we will send you an email every month with your payments and balance.
- We do not take credit cards but you can use PayPal but the transfer fee is at your expense, use firstname.lastname@example.org
- We need to be told of ANY food or diet related issue, before arrival. We can cater for almost any diet – we just need advance warning.
- We need your flight details to arrange airport transfer.
- The tours include walking, so are not suitable for those who are less able. (let us know, email us to discuss we can probably arrange alternative itineraries)
- These tours include numerous walks, appropriate foot wear and walking clothes should be worn. Bring waterproof outer clothes. Swim suit and spare socks and light shoes will allow you to enjoy the day. We reserve the right to refuse to take you on the walking sections of the tour if the guide believes your clothing or footwear is not suitable. The remainder of the tour will proceed but there would be no refund.