Prices for 2017, effective 1st January 2017
(bookings already received keep the rate quoted, plus any government tax increase)
The Icelandic government has increased and added VAT to tourism services, so all are subject to 11% VAT. Prices below include all taxes
- 2017 first increase in 3 years!
- There is no extra charge for single occupancy prices include a full breakfast
- Double or Twin room each with private shower room – 62 Euro per night per person
- Family/Group email us so we can arrange a package price. (Click current package)
- Rooms carry a government bed tax of 111 isk per room per night (included in above price)
- Airport pickup is 36 Euro per trip (for 1 or up to 4 persons), inclusive of taxes
- Evening 3 course meal, plus coffee 36 Euro per person, inclusive of taxes
On-line up-to-date booking service, hosted by FreetoBook, it is Cloud based and available to all PC and mobile platforms. No fee is taken by FreetoBook.
- Choose start date,
- Next box is number of nights required, our average is 3 but you can change to whatever you want,
then click search – thank you
Neither ourselves or FreetoBook save personal financial data. You can pay a deposit via PayPal or by internet banking. We do of course keep your name, dates of staying and contact details that you leave. An on-line payment system is now available via PayPal and you do not need to have an account, you can use a card.
Paying by PayPal
The booking system will calculate a price for your stay, you can either pay the full amount or 10% as a deposit to secure the room. When you click the PayPal button you are transferred to PayPal’s system. Simply complete the details after paying you will forwarded to a confirmation page back at our site or if you cancel a cancellation message. Please just email us if you have a question
Prices are in Euro, To convert use the converter provided below (These are an approximate value). We will invoice here in ISK
Payment by Card
We now accept Credit Cards, see card payment page for which are accepted. When you book, an email is sent to us, we will use the email address you supply, to send you a unique secure link to BORGUN, This link uses their secure servers to process your card details and take the deposit payment. WE DO NOT see your card details, we only see the money! The amount will be in ISK
It is import you send us an active personal email address. You should also check your spam mail if you have not received the link within 24 hours.
When you book your flights direct with the airline, which is very often the cheaper option do the following.
Do any pre checking on a computer that you will not use to book the flight, be in another location not two devices at home. (it’s the same ISP)
Open up two tabs, one for the location accommodation (like us) and the other for the flight AND have your card ready.
Book room and book flights at the same time, do not start and go back later with flights.
If you go back later the airline system tracks your ISP and knows you’ve looked before or that others have looked, so the price goes up.